View Single Post
Old 13-10-2017, 09:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks...

White Pegasus; I will just tell you straight that I deal with you EXACTLY how you NEED to be dealt with for your OWN GOOD !! Now, no doubt you will call me arrogant as well lol - but honestly - just read Neils post and let it sink in deep - he really does get it, even if you don't.. To put it basically - Im NOT condemning you, but, I do want you to CONDEMN YOURSELF, and therefore I will show you truth time and time again until you finally wake up... Has to be YOUR choice, I dont force anything upon you, just giving you tools and information to see the truth of your situation clearly - and the fact that you respond so emotionally every time just shows me that indeed you do begin to see that truth and it disturbs you, just as Christ warned you it should..

And you see this issue in your bible Folks - judgement - it actually says simply do not judge with THIS MORTAL MIND because you just invite others to judge you back in similar ignorance - this mortal mind is broken, divided, it does not know truth - first do as He said - mend it - make the Self whole again - then perhaps you (all) will see how this really applies to your lives..

See, you are all now judging me as if Im like you (all) - but that is not even truth at all - did you miss the part I told you, I don't even think of myself AS a "human" any more..?...Read the Thomas thread - Christ addresses this in some detail a few times.. Do you see the huge difference that Self awareness would make..??..

Honestly, I look at most people the same way I look at my dogs for example - when they do something negative that I don't like, I may JUDGE it negative - but I don't "condemn" them for that negative behaviour - I just realise it is their NATURE and they are IGNORANT of the things I take for granted...

Sky; Yes judging others is UNAVOIDABLE in this mortal society and indeed if you DONT make such judgements then this society is going to walk all over you and you will never gat anything for your self from life at all.. Judgement is actually a COMPARISON, them to us - we gauge our own worth reflected by the one we judge.. The problem comes when we judge in IGNORANCE of Self and ignorance of the other - and bigger problems come when we then let the emotional response over ride the truth of the situation and so "cloud our judgement" even more...

As to the condemnation aspect - there is indeed only one poster here who SHOULD be condemned - as only one poster here is making a mockery of EVERYTHING spiritual and everything truthful that the rest of us discuss and actually that poster is mocking us EVERY TIME he repeats his nonsense.. Judgement - everyone here KNOWS it to be true - and yet this society you create for yourselves leaves you so bewildered and confused that now you dare not act to speak your truth at all - political correctness rules your world these days, and legitimate truth is ALWAYS the first casualty and the first thing you abandon... Actually, its the second thing you abandon - the very first thing is your own SELF AUTHORITY - too afraid now to speak YOUR mind, so now most simply go along with the crowd, led by the nose, not even thinking for the Self at all but blindly accepting...As I said elsewhere recently - we are CATTLE to the spiritual powers that surround us - and so SO easy to manipulate in that cowed down state...

I repeat Christ advise for you (all) - Find your truth within, then BECOME your truth and LIVE your truth - just as He taught

' mocking us '
Look at it a different way Ab, why is there behaviour the way it is.....
There you will find the answer
If you percieve it as mocking then you are being mocked.