Thread: Chakra Orgasms
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 07:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Chakra Orgasms

I feel like something unusual happened to me with one guy I work with.

It started of weird, like I was attracted to him, yes, but every time we spoke to each other when we locked eyes, it was like some emotion past between us, whatever I was feeling.

One day, we were talking about something and when I looked into his eyes, I saw a kindness and caring aspect of his heart - like love.

I turned away I got scared, I am married, and I started to think about how much I liked him and how I love my husband and, that I did not want to hurt anyone in this.

Ever since then I feel like I am connected to him. I feel like I love him, with all my heart.

I always run away when I see him at work now and if he comes and sits near to me or comes into the same space as me, I feel a myriad of emotions. I feel like I can feel his emotions and I wonder if he can know this. Not only that but I feel like, really good from being around him.

I had to sit near him for two weeks recently and, over the course of those two weeks, I felt really anxious and a bit stressed, but I also felt randomly, like I start to feel like I am having an orgasm at different parts of my body - first at my Root Chakra, Sacral Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra, Throat Chakra. This has never happened before, so I am pretty sure its because of him.

And last night when I was thinking about things on my own, I feel like that has happened at my heart chakra - orgasm, also. I realised that I don't have to be scared of love and that I should let this guy go.

Can anyone explain what is happening here.....