View Single Post
Old 28-06-2017, 03:36 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
When you've cleansed all 7? You'll find that you have to cleanse them again. And again. And again. Throughout the rest of your life, grin.
You cannot totally cleanse a chakra in one go. It works in layer, like peeling an onion. If you'd never done any chakra work, you may now have peeled of the first layer, or maybe just parts of that first layer.
That can still get you out of whack though. Especially if you go as fast as doing one a week, without breaks in between. Your energy system has got to adjust, which goes reasonably fast, but your physical body needs a bit more time. Plus, you never trained that 'muscle'. When you get used to working with your energy system, things will get a bit easier and will go faster. Like going to the gym. If you do too much that first time it's gonna hurt! But with time it'll get easier.
What I have noticed when I went too fast is that I barged into a brick wall and didn't want to do any energy work at all anymore. I was totally fed up. It was so much. And basically this was just my energy system and/or Higher Self stopping me because I was going too fast for my own well-being. Things just take time, and I learned the hard way you cannot force it to go faster. (I was stubborn, thought I could do that).
It took half a year for me to get back on track and to be able to go on again. One important lesson when you want to work with your energy system: listen to your energy system!! If it feels you need a break, take that break, don't let your ego try to push on.

Again, what happens after that, you will get to the next layers of the chakras. And you'll again get out of whack because of what comes up, because the deeper you get, the deeper the issues that will come up to be healed and released.

As for saying "Work on the XXX chakra..." there is no such thing. The most important ones are the first 3 ones because they are your foundation. Most people have a lot of issues on their 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th chakra. Yes, almost all chakras.
Because they are closely related. All about self-esteem, being grounded, feeling worthy, getting rid of co-dependency, and when you got that sussed (which may take more than 1 lifetime btw) being able to love yourself and others, and being able to express yourself in a confident and loving way.
Achieving that, cannot be done in a few weeks, but it's good to make a start. Just don't expect to be ready when you've done the 7th. It's an ongoing -beautiful- process of self-discovery.

This happened to me. I was very fear based, my solar plexus has always been my problem. I worked on it for over two weeks straight. The exercises worked but my body feels drained beyond belief.