View Single Post
Old 27-08-2018, 07:04 PM
Knower

As to having 7 twin flames. There are several sites that describe,
twin ray (where there is one), twin flames 7, soul mates (multiple).
Another site/s describe 144 in soul group, 12 in primary soul group.

Each person has different experience. Not every single thing resonates but most of the description as I just mention resonates.
I am very tired today, so need to not say too much.

I will be glad to explain the differences of my closest souls in more detail as it is as if each one is very distinct. I don't see things anymore as this or that but in relation to.. & then where I (& they) are headed.
There is not a definite but I do believe I see this all pulled into Heaven, and I think I can see where we will be in relation to each other.

To me, also, when we hug each other on the other side, my closest of souls, it is as if we will know each other's spirit, mission, & purpose & how we connect to each other. Therefore, no jealousy, but understanding.
The twin flame if I had to pick one who did not diss me, and I GET why the other 2 before why that ended..there is a story to it, it makes perfect sense in story format, not otherwise.
We connect to each other very distinctly, and for His Purpose.
The tie in(the story) opened up for me when with my twin ray & into heaven, but the others, are there (the story, God's Story is key in my experience).

I could see perhaps some soul families that manifest more so together would not even need or desire to question these things or maybe their mission on this earth is such they don't need to be in search of, soul family either.
For myself & my closest of souls, I would say we are pretty pulled apart, & the coming together is over time, with each one distinct mission.