View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 08:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Spirit-relationship that interfere with human relationship

There is no denying that a relationship with a spirit (all kinds included in discussion) can be so intense and deep that it may become a question of being unfaithful to the real physical partner. Has anyone experienced this?

I think somewhere there must be a choice to either detach and calm down the relationship with the spirit, or to keep it and stay away from other relationships. Or are there other ways?

I think a relationship with a spirit may be so powerful, as to cause all the symptoms of love and maybe beyond. Even if the partner does not believe in spirits, I think it must hurt to know large amounts of deep love is not directed towards him or her. What would the purpose of a love-relationship on earth be if the partner is not the subject of all or most love? (there are different purposes, but obviously most people expect to share love)

(In an open relationship it may not be the same problem.)

I just heard about a person feeling cheated in this kind of situation, and so I thought of writing this. I think we have different purposes, and some may be ment to live a family life and others something else, some a combination of both, and others exclusively. Anyway I think it is important to keep basic morals even if it is a question about spirits.

What do you think?

Edit: was wondering about if this was the best section, and accidentally hit post. I was thinking of spirits in general. It may include guides, extraterrestrials, angelic beings etc. (even though a spirit being only a guide maybe would not take that role).