Old 11-08-2017, 11:51 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Thanks Greenslade,
You're very welcome.

Quote:
Yeah, I guess sometimes it takes someone else to point that out.
Sometimes, it's not difficult to forget things when you're immersed in the experience and therein lies an understanding in itself.

Quote:
The good thing about the net and the info there, as things have happened to me since last year, I've googled them. I think the big turnaround was when I joined this forum as until then I'd not heard of awakening/ascension, numerology and lots of other things. It's just good to be able to google something and posts and info comes up that let's me know I haven't totally lost the plot!
I have a small bag of marbles I carry everywhere with me, and one of those holographic blocks with a guardian angel. That conversation never gets old, but then we come to our senses when we lose our minds. Everything we need is out there somewhere, and what's interesting are the instinctive synchronicities between ourselves and the Universe, we seek out what we need before we realise we're doing it sometimes, and there it is before us.

Quote:
Now this is what my guides do when I'm doing the healing thing; I am used to it as I've done it for five years with a previous guide. I'm a bit more comfortable with the words in the third eye and sometimes a word or several are there so quick in response to my thoughts, that I know I couldn't have thought that in a fraction of a second.
Some would say voices in the head is schizophrenia so be careful of who you talk to about what. It's actually more normal than many would admit to, and many more would if perhaps not for the stigma. It's all good signs that you're tuned in and connected though, and the words in your third eye instead of your mind should tell you something too.

Quote:
I'll take your word on that. I've only ever looked up the numbers if thev've occurred frequently like this the 1s, 2s, 3 and 5s. I've had the odd 9 here and there but thus far I haven't felt the urge to look that one up.
That doesn't surprise me in the least because the fours are... I'll leave you with that. It's been said that our greatest fear is becoming more than we ever dreamed possible and even in it being in our faces it's often hard to acknowledge. The paradigms we've lived with for so many years are hard to change.

Quote:
Interestingly, I went to see a medium a few weeks back and he said I would be seeing the infinity symbol and I seem to remember he linked that to threes.
For some reason I feel the need to say that it would help your understanding to drop what you think of Christianity and focus solely on the 'message'. There's a lot of symbolism and wisdom in Christianity but the problem has been in it being usurped by certain people. If you forget that it'll make more sense and in many ways help your understanding. For instance, with the threes - Father, Son and Holy Ghost. The Father is Spirit, Son is the incarnation/physical and the Holy Ghost is consciousness. The trinity, the 'power of three' if you're into Paganism or the old TV series Charmed. Third eye. You, your Guides and what you gain from the interaction.

With the infinity symbol we keep coming back on ourselves but it's not a 'back to square one' thing, we're above square one if you think of the symbol in three dimensions. And that's the understanding - we come back on ourselves. It's a bit like how we travel through space/time, believe it or not. As we go around the sun we don't actually go around in a circle, the circle is described by the centre of the planet as the reference. A point on the surface describes a very different pattern in space-time, and twice every 24 hours we cross our own Paths.

In quantum mechanics the infinity symbol is also the shape of one of the M strings, and those strings are the fundamental blocks of the physical Universe.

Let your imagination loose because it's as much a part of your consciousness as anything else. Right and wrong are judgement, noting more.

Quote:
Now I have to confess this 3D, 5D thing goes over my head. Tried to do a little reading about it yesterday (in-between painting the hall) and from the description, I could see a little of myself in both. But still not all that clear on what it is.

It occurred to me last night I wonder why spirit try so hard to give us this spiritual information / knowledge. We'll be over there soon enough. Why not give us this time on the earth plane without spiritual interference. I wonder if the point is to reach spiritual maturation on the earth/physical realm.

Patrycia
I'll give you what my Guide gave me when I was looking for a way to put it across. "It is encompassing." Think of the dimensions as colours of the rainbow, with each colour having its own frequency. Fifth-dimensional consciousness is the 'ability' to perceive five colours of the rainbow - which is kind of what you're doing. The first three are obvious - height, width, length. Time is a dimension, some say it doesn't exist but we have a perception of what we call time so to us it does, regardless of how we perceive it. All this third eye, synchronitiy, numbers... That's the fuzzy area where two colours blend into each other, you're a little 'above' the other four because you're tuning into Spirit-type stuff but you're not there quite yet because it doesn't feel as 'solid' as the other dimensions.

You could see a little of yourself in both, what does that tell you? Einstein said that genius is being able to hold two opposing concepts in your mind at the same time. The first four dimensions are a given, but the fifth is that you could encompass yourself being in two places at the same time - instead of dismissing one or the other. The majority of Spiritual people have cognitive dissonance or 'the lock on, lock out' principle where they lock onto something and lock the rest out, it's the easiest way to stop the dissonance waves in their heads. You didn't have that, with you there was this, that and both.

I don't know, you silly humans. We bust our chops to give you what you want and what do you do? You moan about it. Good grief! OK, if we're going to be over there soon enough then stop; cancel your forum membership, stop going to mediums and put all things Spiritual out of your mind. You can take away the Spiritual 'interference' if you like, you have free will after all.

Didn't think so.

You are the point.