View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 08:37 PM
Master
I have guides also.. and know they are in real life- so your post resonates with me- well done for having the courage to put your self out there!!

I get lost in my imagination normally I’m living in the future because I’m so excited for our evolution and things that will make their way into our life, albeit I’m happy with my life as it is atm but I don’t see no harm in being with those things/goals we are working so hard to achieve.. letting lose never hurt anyone. I enjoy classical so almost certainly it’s about the past for me - in a life I never lived but wished I could.. I’m sure we’ll all be able to live in the period we hoped to be apart of- although I’m a young soul this is my first life.. I’m learning the ropes my guide is just visiting me most nights and I imagine we are in conversation subconscious while telepathy or not or spoken I have signs almost daily…

It’s really exciting!! I’m just exploring guides and what experience I could gain spiritually and emotionally..

I feel very loved..

Regardless my plan of action for life might have to much expectations on her. But I’m sure she will try her best!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)