View Single Post
Old 16-05-2020, 02:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
One benefit of a forum like this is that you can share whatever you want with a group of strangers who genuinely want to help. Most of us have been through similar issues, and we have learned various things from having to deal with these issues. And it is all anonymous, which makes it easier. You are unlikely to ever meet any of us in person, which gives you the freedom to express all sorts of things you might not share with people in your daily life.

You have to do whatever you feel comfortable with. All I would say is that if you do nothing then nothing will change. If we want to grow and change then at some point we have to go out of our comfort zone, which means learning to be comfortable with whatever makes us uncomfortable.

Peace
I agree with your post . That's why I signed up for this website in 2012, my adolescent years well technically it was my Senior year of high school. I love this fourm's atmosphere and I can talk about New age spirituality and metaphysical aspects (even though there is a section for organized religion as well ) . I can talk about the things I like without getting judged in real life. You are right about getting out of your comfort zone but I'm stubborn and don't like changes.