View Single Post
Old 31-08-2011, 11:51 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus27
Jesus and his varient Arabic name Isa are not relevant to the topic at hand. But I LOVE how names translate into different languages! It's so fascinating how linguistics work.
Yes, linguistics can be very interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus27
I've found this: http://www.stantonfriedman.com/index...fdt=1997.12.15

It's not perfect. But it does cast aspersions upon any claims Lazar makes. As I've said before - it's amazingly easy for anyone to put together a documentary that appears credible.
Ah yes...Stanton Friedman. The so-called "expert" on Robert Lazar.

I find Stanton funny.

As stated previously, it does not make any difference in a court of law when it comes to being a VALID WITNESS. If Bob Lazar was a parking attendant at S4 or Area 51, and could prove it, it still makes him a VALID WITNESS.

I recall the circulating story in Ufology about the security guard who saw aliens at a top-secret US government facility and then told the press about it. He wound up in a federal penitentiary because he went against the confidentiality agreement. He did not speak about it again.

I think that the real problem that Stanton has is that he has no insider information himself. It must really frustrate him. He never worked at a top secret facility. He never made that grade. So he goes after those who have.

And what insight about the aliens and their technology have we received from Stanton Friedman, with all his wonderful degrees and credentials?

A BIG FAT ZERO.

*LOL*

Cheers!