Thread: Nephilim
View Single Post
Old 22-04-2013, 10:53 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACuriousOne
I am curious about this subject and would like to hear from others regarding it. While sitting with a priestess within the Wiccan community, one of whom I am close with, she allowed me to use an Ouija board to communicate with my other spirit guides in hopes of finding out their names. Two of which I received were the names Harvey and Lavrn, who will be helping me with my psychic development. During the time I was speaking with them, a blue cone of light had fallen over the two of us as the weight on the board suddenly became more weighted than usual.

I found out that the Arch Angel Gabriel had stepped forward to speak with me.

Back before this moment, I had spoken with a psychic who had me admit to having memories of the afterlife which were nothing but an abyss of blackness and overwhelming sorrow.

So I asked Gabriel why I was so sad in the afterlife. He answered it was because of hate. Hatred for what or whom? He responded with "A lover". Before I could ask anymore questions, the priestess had asked him if I was a nephilim. The pointer slid so hard to yes, it almost fell off the board.

I am not educated on the stories in the Bible, so when this was said, I was highly confused. What the heck is a Nephilim? It was explained to me as a creature who was born half Angel, half Human. Such a shock this was and she continued to ask if it was because I took a human lover that I became what I was and he answered yes. As I sat there stunned, I asked him who was my maker and he told me that it was Lilith.

This is where I fall confused because through my research, I've seen it said that Nephilims are creatures born from the sons of God and daughters of men. It was told that these creatures were referred to as giants, that God try to wipe them from the earth during the great flood because of their open desires to sleep with almost anything, and that it's a huge debate on whether they still exist today or if it was complete folklore.

Researching this, I also looked up Lilith, whom I thought was one of the top dog Demons, but come to find that she was Adam's first wife and that she rebelled against him because she would not lay beneath him and would rather be treated as equal. It's weird because I could never find anything regarding any of her children but something called the lilins?

So, I know that this could be completely inaccurate due to the fact that this was through an ouija board but the experience I had last night was so self rectifying that I couldn't stop thinking about it.

It's strange because Nephilims would usually be born from a human woman than an Angel? Fallen Angel? Demoness?

This is definitely open for discuss because I find this very puzzling since when speaking to my guides most of the time, they are usually right about what they say.

-----ACuriousOne

Hi there :)

let me offer you my interpretation. I believe Gabriel telling you you're a nephilim may mean you are a cross between an live angel and a human body. If I'm right you're probably an incarnated angel or incarnated extra terrestrial.

When using a ouija board the angel is very restricted by 'yes' and 'no' and time consuming movements over letters, so it can be difficult to discern the true depth of their meaning. I found this when using a pendulum. Sometimes, they'll answer 'yes' to the CLOSEST truth, not the actual truth.

If Lilith is your maker then find a psychic or a channel who can get Lilith for you so you can ask what she is. Don't take bible mysteries and fiction for a fact. There is a method of soul procreation that allows very old souls to split into facets to create children - this is how God-consciousnesses make souls to populate their universes.

Lilith may be an ascended being by now, she may have polarised to the light and grown enough to do this. So don't assume for a moment that you're a child of a demon.

Gabriel's interpretation might have been a clue rather than the answer itself.

Lastly, a nephilim, according to the bible anyway, was a hybrid between an angel and a human being, often a human woman. However, you could also call an incarnated 'heavenly' angel a nephilim because the resulting lifeform is a cross between an angel and a human.

I'm told I'm an incarnated angel and I can well believe it! You're unlikely to meet anyone as keen as I am to rip down the old systems most humans consider safe and secure! I'm incendiary wherever I go Humans find angels tempting, beautiful, worrying, scary, because they tend to incarnate during troubled times to usher through transition so the interpretation of the nephilim as giants and trouble makers, and general neer-do-wells is quite justified. Although incarnated angels tend to do their work gently - they do change the world. Often faster than people living on it want them to. I wonder if this is what Gabriel meant for you.