View Single Post
Old 21-11-2018, 07:15 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by no-mere-mortal
PLEASE, IT IS REALLY DEPRESSING TO HAVE MY THOUGHTS BROADCASTED AND MY PRIVACY TAKEN AWAY COMPLETELY. THERE HAVE BEEN TIMES WHICH I HAVE WANTED TO KILL MYSELF OVER THIS. IS THERE ANYONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO STOP IT AND CAN YOU TELL ME HOW?

I HAVE ACTUALL;Y DECIDED THAT I WOULD KILL MYSELF IN THE FUTURE IF THIS THING DOES NOT STOP.

I remembered this post along with a few others I've read and I just came across something recently. I would strongly suggest to you to watch an episode of Beyone Belief with George Noory (Season 6 episode 16 Psychotronic weapons). You may find what information his guest gives on this episode of some help if this situation applies to you or not that will be something you have to determine after viewing. You may very well find that some of the situations they talk about match up with what you are going through.

They do offer some advice that may help should anyone determine this situation matches up with things they've experienced. So there is some help to be offered in the interview. I recently watched this episode and I immediately thought of a few different posts I have read in here so it can't hurt to watch it.