View Single Post
Old 13-02-2018, 02:03 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by markings
Maybe I can address post 18 and 19 in one. It distinguish between outcomes and practice. Too often an outcome is demanded as precondition for good practice. E.g. you should meditate but it will only really help you if you are also a vegetarian. Becoming a vegetarian is then a precondition.
This is contrary to any good spiritual path which must say "come as you are" with all the human failings and foibles one may have.

Nail, meet head. I have a lot of friends who seem to think, 'once I get my diet in order, I'll spiritually grow,' or 'once I move here,' etc, etc, like there are these 'roadblocks' that they have to overcome in order to keep growing. IMO, when you connect with your Higher Self, and in those 'upper' dimensions/densities, time and your physical body are meaningless. The only 'roadblock' in the way of spiritual growth is your own notions of what is holding you back. If you think your diet is holding you back, it very well could be, but it's more of the idea of it holding you back.