View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 04:21 PM
Master
Thank you so much, and appologies for not responding to earlier reply. I guess this was more sensitive than I thought... I didn't want to read a "no way, forget about it!".

Thank you for the literature reference, I will do some research. I am very moved now, and will stop here.

My mother has -

oh my. I think I've just had it all explained; I was going to write that my mother has always been interested in Jewish history and culture, and that it has felt very close and real to me. And then it dawned on me, and I asked her when her interest for judaism started, and she thought for a fraction of a second and said... "Always".

I believe my mother is the jewish person reincarnated as gentile.

She started as a very young child to inquire about it, she has a lot of jewish litterature, (a lot of all sorts o litterature, but one of her 'topics' is jewish history and culture. She then gave me a jewish name, andthrough out my life has made the jewish customs seem very approachable. To me. Not to the others so much (I have three siblings).

We will see how she feels about this when she has had time to digest it. It was I, not her, who sought information, so maybe she is not ready to receive it.

But I am fairly certain that is how it is, and I will also do some more research for myself. Not so strange that I've felt connected - if my mother is 'really' jewish... (Or rather 'might be mystically jewish').

Thanks again!

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3