View Single Post
Old 28-10-2017, 03:46 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Jeremy you are clutching at straw again, to try and one up yourself on me....once again.

I did not say that Buddha was not an enlightened being infact I did not mention his name...I SAID THIS...↓↓
-----------------
I believe and have said before that the truth of the concept of enlightenment is incorrect and the so called enlightened ones of earth are fully under the negative influence of very dark beings.
-----------------
Now.....maybe I should have placed the word.... ( TODAY ) after the word EARTH.....
SO SORRY JEREMY...SO SORRY...FOR UPSETTING YOU....BUT CALM DOWN A BIT...AND SHOW A LITTLE RESTRAINT IN YOUR PERSONALITY.....ASK A QUESTION INSTEAD OF BLOWING PEOPLES HEADS OFF....settle pettle and practice a loving way of being.

Because jeremy, and as I did mean to stress, is that, there is.."NOT"..a so called enlightened being on earth.."today"..that can come even close to performing the jesus like miracles on earth, whilst in their fleshly form, that an enlightened/christed being should be able to perform whilst still in the flesh.

In other words jeremy...if I asked an enlightened/ christed being to transport his physical body to my place from China...to...Australia....A "BONA FIDE" CHRISTED/ENLIGHTENED PERSON COULD DO IT.

Jeremy....jeremy.... jeremy...once you settle and then read my post you will possibly see that I was only stating that there is confusion in the belief of the concept of "ENLIGHTENMENT".

So jeremy....please point out to everyone on this forum, JUST one person on this planet, who can transport their physical self around this earth without machinery.

And jeremy... if there was a fully enlightened being on this planet, you would think that they would come out of the closet, and assist the people of the earth as a whole, how to transform themselves and the planet into a system and an environment of "LOVE"....I KNOW THAT I WOULD IF I WERE IN THEIR CONDITION OF SOUL QUALITY.

And also jeremy... I did not make reference to myself being better than Buddha nor myself being a christed being....THOSE WORDS ARE YOUR DELUSIONAL THOUGHTS.

NOW JUDGING FROM YOUR PAST HISTORY REGARDING MYSELF AND OTHERS, ILL BET THAT YOU ARE CHAMPING AT THE BIT....TO STOMP MY "WILL" INTO CONFORMING WITH YOUR WILL...
SO PLEASE THINK A LITTLE AND LOVE A LITTLE...BEFORE YOU TEAR INTO ANOTHER RANT.

....AND THAT JEREMY IS A VERY UNLOVING AND UN ENLIGHTENED ACT.AND WAY OF BEING.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

1) I believe and have said before that the truth of the concept of enlightenment is incorrect and the so called enlightened ones of earth are fully under the negative influence of very dark beings.

2) Now.....maybe I should have placed the word.... ( TODAY ) after the word EARTH.....
SO SORRY JEREMY...SO SORRY...FOR UPSETTING YOU....BUT CALM DOWN A BIT...AND SHOW A LITTLE RESTRAINT IN YOUR PERSONALITY.....ASK A QUESTION INSTEAD OF BLOWING PEOPLES HEADS OFF....settle pettle and practice a loving way of being.

3) In other words jeremy...if I asked an enlightened/ christed being to transport his physical body to my place from China...to...Australia....A "BONA FIDE" CHRISTED/ENLIGHTENED PERSON COULD DO IT.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

1) You said, all the people in this world, ancient and today. So I'm having my right comments. That's including Buddha Sakyamuni, I think you've the common sense or the knowledge of English language using.

2) Why not you wrote TODAY before you post it and you change a "U-turn" of it as only today.

3) Why evey enlightened person has to be like Jesus Christ? Can Jesus open the Red Sea as Moses? So what type of theory you have? That's funny indeed.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I (my spirit) can go to your place to ring your bell that's good enough to show you my dharma-subtlety in no-distance and no-time traveling. So what do you want from others again? If you can do it, then you can tell me, that's nothing to you. And don't have your spirits going outside your body as others can . Then you can comment others........joke!!!