View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 04:46 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatitudePluto
Have any of you here had visitation dreams? I'm curious to hear your stories if so. Also I have a question, can a deceased stranger visit you in your dreams? Not only that, would they bother? Or could it be some dark entity trying to use what's vulnerable to me when I feel like someone, even my grandparents visit me, to get to me? I mean I hate to think that, I'd like to think this is real since the visitation dreams leave behind some clue that they were here.

I mean, I'm sure I've had visitation dreams from deceased grandparents, but I had a dream recently of a stranger (heard of, not personally known). This person was in my apartment and was giggling a lot. Was this person just showing me they were okay? If so, why? I want to add, the whole experience was very calming, it didn't feel negative in any way.

If these, especially the stranger, weren't the real people that I think are coming to visit me, would there be some way to know? I'm so new to this. Thanks!

I've had two that i remember. The first was actually my dog who died about 6-7 years ago. I was very attached to her and hot her when i was about 6. I was about to start college and I was very scared and having panic attacks all the time... one night I had an experience where she appeared and communicated with me as we walked around the grounds of my college. it was simple but I always think about it.

Another time was about 3 years ago. My grandpa had died about 6 months earlier. I was close with him. I fell asleep and realized I was in this huge bright room filled with people. It was like a party.. Some of the people looked vaguely familiar to me. I was very unnoticed while kind of wandering around. Then I looked around and saw my grandpa. He was a young version of himself. And he was talking to what I think were his siblings who also died. I walked over to him and he said, "hey hun!!" and gave me a very nonchalant hug.
I think I visited him honestly.