View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 08:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Book1 Hello and greetings.

Hello everyone, my name is Tom and i live in the UK.

It has been a real pleasure to read through some of your posts and conversations today as i take my first steps into the forum as a newbie.

I am going to start with a little bit about me and then the path which led me here.

I work as a project manager building software for the government, a job which i have been doing for many years and have totally committed myself to. So much so i would liken myself to scrooge in my earlier years. A committed and unforgiving person who committed all my time to work and the rat race. I didnt believe in god or anything spiritual, nor did i spend any time with people who did.

A year ago I had an accident in my car and I died for a short time. I had an experience which included going down the hospital corridor on the ceiling and seeing the light and all those things that you hear about.

Since then I have had more dreams, more vividly. I have had increased instances of deja vu and feeling I know "what will happen next" at certain times.

My experiences have altered my outlook on life and my exploration has brought me here.

I hope thats not too much sharing for a first post!