View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 06:51 AM
Guide

Hi blackraven, thanks for your response. Pretty much everything has stopped, and I find it interesting you mention it causing ill health. I have been in and out of ill health for some time. During the year that it was at its strongest, happenings every 2-3 weeks, I fell quite ill with CFS. Which meant I was home more, unable to leave.

The CFS oddly got worse earlier this year, after things began quieting down, the odd thing happens still but no ongoing or ongoing terrible feelings. Than, Ive also started asking for protection for a little over a year now, almost daily. In June the CFS 180'd, and still no bad feelings. Plus, Ive felt safe enough to sleep with the lights off, as Id kept them on at night for almost 2 years here, bcuz of the shadows that were watching me. Shapeless. But big.

. My anxiety was pretty bad in my life, around the time I started seeing/hearing/feeling. I too have heard voices but in different languages, in and out of English but cannot really recall, coming through my ipod, when I was leaving work but alone. I also had the same thing happen, mainly static though come in through my alarm radio when it was set to go off...but not, "on". Unplugged, and never to be used again, not in this place...

& I heard my mothers voice tell me, in my full name, which isnt used any longer, to wake up. It was morning, but never the less. My mother does not even live in this city.