View Single Post
Old 29-08-2017, 08:23 AM
Newbie ;)

thanks for replies,

i have browsed several webpages and books, to find that i may have been mistaken...
i found a really good article on this topic
i have copied and pasted this from - humanityhealing.net/2011/04/a-primer-on-major-and-minor-chakra

Along with our system of seven main physical Chakras, we have a web of auxiliary energy centers, or lesser Chakras, that provide a wide spectrum of energy influx into our system. There are 21 minor chakras distributed all over the body. These 21 are further grouped into 10 bilateral minor Chakras that correspond to the foot, hand, knee, elbow, groin, clavicles, navel, shoulder and ear. They are often ignored and neglected. These are about 3 inches in diameter and are 1 inch distant from the body.

There are two of them in front of the ears close to where the jaw bones are connected.
There are two of them just above the two breasts.
There is one where the breast bones meet, close to the thyroid gland. This, with the two breast centers, makes a triangle of force.
There are two, one each in the palms of the hands.
There are two, one each in the soles of the feet.
There are two, just behind the eyes.
There are two also connected with the gonads.
There is one close to the liver.
There is one connected with the stomach; it is related, therefore, to the solar plexus, but is not identical with it.
There are two connected with the spleen. These form one center in reality, but such a center is formed by the two being superimposed one on the other.
There are two - one at the back of each knee.
There is one powerful center which is closely connected with the vagus nerve. This is most potent and is regarded by some schools of occultism as a major center; it is not in the spine, but is no great distance from the thymus gland.
There is one which is close to the solar plexus, and relates it to the center at the base of the spine, thus making a triangle of the sacral center, the solar plexus, and the center at the base of the spine.

kind regards