Thread: cigarettes
View Single Post
Old 29-03-2015, 02:44 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyenight
I quit my cocaine habit many years ago , without help (no rehab, no supportive friends/family), yet I am not able to quit smoking. I am surprised, I thought it would have been easy, I thought my mind was powerful

Years ago, a brother-in-law of mine ( he's passed now ) and a friend of his went to a clinic in St. Louis, Missouri to stop smoking. He smoked three packs a day and smoked all his life.

On the trip to the clinic that day, he and his friend chained smoked all the way up as they thought this will be their last cigarettes. When they got there, his friend didn't go in, but my brother-in-law did and got the treatment.

His friend stayed out in the truck continuing to smoke, when Larry was done, and the friend smoked all the way home with Larry sitting next to him.

Larry, my brother-in-law, never touched another cigarette since that day at the clinic.

When I asked Larry a few weeks after his clinic visit, what they did to him, he didn't really know. He said they did something to his ear with a little electronic device, the person saying to him during the treatment he will never want another cigarette after this.

The visit only cost him $ 85.00 dollars. It would have only been $ 55.00 had his friend not changed his mind and not get his treatment.

I called that place ( I don't smoke I wanted to see if this worked for weight loss, too ) a few years after Larry had that done. They told me ownership of the company changed, and they didn't do the treatments anymore, however the lady told me some chiropractors do the treatment. She told me it's called,

" Auricular Therapy ".

I can tell you this, if my brother-in-law can quit smoking because of this, anyone can.

You might check where you live to see if anyone does it. Maybe check the chiropractors in your area, or, if you live in a large city, look for a clinic that does this treatment.