View Single Post
Old 21-03-2018, 12:55 PM
My take would be this...it may not matter 'what type' of meditation is done.
But when a person is still and silent for long periods and years they/we open to Divine Insights..they/ we come to realize Truth.
Part of Truth is that this place is a dream or illusion..so a person would rise above the facade or dream that
this world is..being able to do things extraordinaty to others..yet, simple and ordinary
for the masters that have awakened to what the heck is really going on...what creation is,
who the Creator is, etc.
Thus, we have brothers and sisters walking on water or manifesting bread out of thin air, basically manipulating atoms...i mean
since we were made in God's imagine and are co creators along with 'Him'...or our True Self.

Meditation has the potential to simply open us in stillness to Reality...gravity?
An agreement we bought into coming here...gravity a Universal Law?..nope.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru