View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 12:16 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Here's what I really love about that 'black dude' Jeremy:

Jonesboy may/not already know this and if he doesn't, I would be very happy to teach all about it (from my background in ancient Vajrayana traditions dating back to the 12th century).

There is a point, a focal point at which the lines of Hinduism and Buddhism meet and converge.

That picture above is of the cosmic manifestation of a Hindu God called Kala Bhairava (Siva)...He can also be called just Bhairava or Maha Kala (Mahakala).

In Buddhism, Mahakala also exists as exactly the same deity and it's a direct manifestation of Lord Shiva in the aspect of the Lord of Time/Death/Dissolution/Absorption and all that entails.

If you see a picture of Bhairava and a picture of Mahakala Bernagchen, they are one in the same! Mahakala is a deity that is similar to Hinduism and Buddhism alike...along with a minor female deity called Lakini, who is an aspect of Tara (the Star Goddess) - Lakini is also the presiding female deity of the Manipura Chakra in the human body.

Now, here's where it gets very interesting, Jeremy.

I've studied the linguistic dialects of the Indus Valley tribes and what is known as Bhairava in Sanskrit, became Vairochana in Pali.

In Buddhism, Vairochana is known as the "Adi Buddha" or the primal Buddha that existed before even the first Buddha did! It is the concept of "Buddhahood" which is personified into an attainable pre-existing consciousness.

Now, according to the Brahma Net Sutra, Verse 4:

Now, I, Vairocana Buddha am sitting atop a lotus pedestal; On a thousand flowers surrounding me are a thousand Sakyamuni Buddhas. Each flower supports a hundred million worlds; in each world a Sakyamuni Buddha appears. All are seated beneath a Bodhi-tree, all simultaneously attain Buddhahood. All these innumerable Buddhas have Vairocana as their original body.

Sahasrara Chakra anybody?

This is really 'old school' stuff, Jeremy, but I hope you have learned something...I hope others have learned it too.

Jonesboy,

I'm invited to answer here, sorry.

Shivani Devi,

Your black God Shiva is first integrated into my body and I take him out by my Buddha hand. And I feel that he's not a bad God then we have some talks. And he want to stay here for sometimes.

In Chinese series of Gods, there's also back Gods but they're not considered as high in their dharma energy. And they're usually mingled as the ritual (people are dead) practice or offering.... But so far there's none in the universe.

You've to know what you said about million of Buddha Sakyamuni. That's only saying Buddhas are in spirit form. But it doesn't mean the true Buddha Sakyamuni. It's like , in Christianity some describe spirits as all Christ. Or all spirits as Buddhas in Buddhism and all spirits in Hinduism as all Shiva. And they're all the same as Spirit.

Suttas are written by human and most of the writers can't see the actual deity and it's highly depending on what he can think or perceive or understand and he'll write out his style of thinking. They maybe a bit exaggerated. Or Hinduism and Tibetan Buddhism are practicing of Buddhas images. I've seen these images.

So far that I've dabbling in the spiritual realm. I never see any magical performance. That's nothing as the Sutras has described. And so far they're 5 millions of the Hindus Gods that has surrendered to me and staying in my universe-heaven in the universe. It's quite a great numbers but I can feel that their dharma energy isn't very strong.

That's why I'm sure that they've practicing of kundalini energy. But their kundalini energy is all deleted or vanished by me. It seems that it isn't a high quality or high level of dharma. It's more physical than spiritual direct beneficial energy.

So I just try to advise others and telling what's its contents and real function.