View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 11:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
He comes to me and his black girl also comes to me but they don't fight me. They stay here sometimes and I can call them anytime I want. Their mind are not evil that I can feel about them. They also call me their mentor.

What I said is the energy collectors , the other groups who never care about others suffering and harvesting as they like. That's why I know how much power they've.
Here's what I really love about that 'black dude' Jeremy:

Jonesboy may/not already know this and if he doesn't, I would be very happy to teach all about it (from my background in ancient Vajrayana traditions dating back to the 12th century).

There is a point, a focal point at which the lines of Hinduism and Buddhism meet and converge.

That picture above is of the cosmic manifestation of a Hindu God called Kala Bhairava (Siva)...He can also be called just Bhairava or Maha Kala (Mahakala).

In Buddhism, Mahakala also exists as exactly the same deity and it's a direct manifestation of Lord Shiva in the aspect of the Lord of Time/Death/Dissolution/Absorption and all that entails.

If you see a picture of Bhairava and a picture of Mahakala Bernagchen, they are one in the same! Mahakala is a deity that is similar to Hinduism and Buddhism alike...along with a minor female deity called Lakini, who is an aspect of Tara (the Star Goddess) - Lakini is also the presiding female deity of the Manipura Chakra in the human body.

Now, here's where it gets very interesting, Jeremy.

I've studied the linguistic dialects of the Indus Valley tribes and what is known as Bhairava in Sanskrit, became Vairochana in Pali.

In Buddhism, Vairochana is known as the "Adi Buddha" or the primal Buddha that existed before even the first Buddha did! It is the concept of "Buddhahood" which is personified into an attainable pre-existing consciousness.

Now, according to the Brahma Net Sutra, Verse 4:

Now, I, Vairocana Buddha am sitting atop a lotus pedestal; On a thousand flowers surrounding me are a thousand Sakyamuni Buddhas. Each flower supports a hundred million worlds; in each world a Sakyamuni Buddha appears. All are seated beneath a Bodhi-tree, all simultaneously attain Buddhahood. All these innumerable Buddhas have Vairocana as their original body.

Sahasrara Chakra anybody?

This is really 'old school' stuff, Jeremy, but I hope you have learned something...I hope others have learned it too.