View Single Post
Old 23-09-2018, 05:26 PM
Administrator
Hello

Yes there is always a reason for things to happen or for us to run into someone we have cut ties with. It is when we can step back and look at what is around us at the time this happens we learn from it.

At times its knowing that your doing your best on your path a reminder that you did make the best choice for you and at times your family. Forgiveness comes to mind that your truly settled in that place of the choices you made. I am totally at peace with mine, and in discussing it with my husband he agreed leave that door closed. He noted that our kids (mine from the EX) do not speak highly of her, their Grandma.

Looking at it I have to think that maybe my Sister in Law was tired of hearing about "why and why and more why" from my Mother as she would be like that, nothing was ever her doing she was Mother of the Year in her eyes. So maybe it was so that the "reunion" could happen. She should know that a court order is serious and not something done lightly, I had to have counselling and know how serious it was what I undertook.

Letting go was long since done, forgiveness was instant as I know well Karmic Debt is so not something I wanted to carry with me. I am past the shock now, and I know that keeping it on the "customer service focus" kept the situation from getting out of hand. I did not play into the questions I kept it all general. In making it clear I was not with the EX and re married (as my worry was them seeing I did not have the "massive" diamond on my finger, from the EX, that would have caused questions. Too that made it clear I had a new last name so I would be hard to find.

This is something I would wish on no one as an experience, it rattles you to the very core. For some it opens wounds that might not have been healed. I have the feeling of them sitting by the phone thinking it would ring, and that I would be exited to re connect.

Lynn