View Single Post
Old 22-09-2018, 06:30 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
Yesterday night, while I was under the effect of sleep paralysis, for few moments, there was no fear, then, a thought came to me, someone told me that you can astral project from sleep paralysis, so I tried, but then, I became scared that I can't return back... so I was overwhelmed by fear and that's how I woke up.

That would be me... I mentioned it in your last post here.

Fear will hold you back from projecting or having a wonderful experience. Please know there is nothing to fear, you will always come back to your body as you are attached by the silver cord and attached with your mind so to speak. Before attempting AP, it's important to have the right mindset (thinking positively, expecting a positive experience, etc). Next time you find yourself in that paralysis state, you can stop that fear by speaking in your mind: "I am protected", "I will have an amazing experience out of body", etc.

If you encounter anything that makes you uneasy or frightens you, remember that it's a product of your mind and/or expectations. Again, speak in your mind: "You do not scare me, this isn't real", "I send you love", etc. I promise you'll see and feel a difference (I've done it myself with excellent results). Fear is in our head and then we end up projecting it.

Because you are a beginner, I would recommend reading up on that site I referenced. Get comfortable with AP first, and then move onto bigger goals (meeting up with deceased loved ones and/or spirit guides who will have loving messages and wisdom for you). I come across many people who want to do the same immediately, even though they haven't projected before or are just learning. Keep in mind, many of us who have projected multiple times over the years still have lots to learn and it took many 'trips' before accomplishing a meet up. Have patience, enjoy the process and most importantly, overcome any fears.

As the saying goes... "Practice makes perfect". That goes for beginners and the advanced.