View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 10:33 PM
Guide

Thanks Miss Hepburn....

I wasn't validating or asking a question.....just writing about this possible past life, that's been slowly unveiling over the last 20 years. I'm sure it has alot to do with the trauma, for taking so long. I'm not sure I am ready to be hypnotised for further details... I have been shown what I am ready to handle, the hardest part was the funeral.

It was so real...I was there, I didn't want to get close to the casket or the people. I knew it was me. I knew I died.

I was a kid, I was suppose to come back, be a hero...but the unthinkable happened. It sounds ignorant in hindsight... But back then, no of us saw that coming. It was a small town, a few hundred. I had a girlfriend, a family, a future....and I died at 20 years old in war.

I met my girlfriend in this life, she is no longer a female, but a male....the eyes gave her away...and the connection. So sad. My last memory of her, was watching her cry in bed, sitting next to her...and watching her wish on a star. That she would see me again, and to see I am ok...and she did. I heard every word.