View Single Post
Old 25-01-2012, 11:47 AM
hoonsince89

I understand where you are coming from. I am going through this at the moment. Constant pressure, being a slave to society, scarping by, bills, debts, the lot. Everything i did i would continually get the worst end of it.
Eventually the stress got so bad i started passing out.
After a few times i would have sort of OBE's in this dream like state. Here i became aware of spirituality.

The thing is these things still happen, and yer it gets to me sometimes. But for the majority of the time it doesn't bother me.
As long as i have a roof over my head and food to eat I'm satisfied.
I am about to loose my car and my house, due to being unable to pay the installments, but to be honest.. i really don't care.

I have just taken 3 months downtime to reflect on everything and figure out what is important. And what i realized was, none of this matters. Just take what ever life throws at you. Follow your heart and you will get through no matter how tough the situation is.

The constant pressures and thoughts separate you from your inner-self and you cant let it get the best of you.
When you feel like everything's getting to much, just surrender. Focus on yourself and breathe it all out.

I still want to go home, but i know i must wait, because where here for a reason and have things to do. I hope this helps you even the slightest.

remember Lifes just a ride ;)