View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 08:17 PM
Master
The thing with astrology is that it's always hard to know whether I'm doing a cold reading on myself, and selectively picking stuff to fit in a narrative, or whether it's genuinely describing me as I am, as a body-mind being in this world. I used to not believe in it at all, just like skeptics. However I've become aware of the Moon energies through meditation and lucid dreaming. We are definitely influenced by the planet's energies but to what extent that determines our ''personality'' is harder to grasp..

Years ago I also had dreams about specific planets, like Uranus and Neptune, and it was about things I had no knowledge of, and then later on it proved to be correct. It could just be that the planets all have a replica planet in the other realm, where there IS life and civilization and everything. I did see life when I dreamed I was on some of these other planets. What we observe through science is just the physical anyway..

So for all we know there is life and civilizations on the Sun, Moon, etc. but just not from our current, physical perspective and observation..

What do you think about this..? Has anyone else had similar experiences..?