View Single Post
Old 21-04-2019, 07:03 PM
Master

Feedback for Tealily
Thank you for such an accurate reading (as always:))Yes, my boss at the workplace is probably reflected in the card you picked about emotional baggage.

Reading for Tealily
Using cards from the green witch tarot (7 of Athames) and Angels and Ancestors deck, I am getting that despite the perceived dangers you are actually equipped to tackle this situation quite well with strategy and self-reliance. Any anxiety you may have about the finances (9 of athames) needs to be controlled. Things are not as bad as they seem. Self doubt and foreboding need to be tackled head on. This might be due to family conditioning or an ancestral pattern (Elder -Angels and ancestors) , working around which might be healing for your whole family (tree). If unsure of what to do stay right where you are, talk to those around you, root yourself ( Mountains- Angel and ancestor)and know that this situation will resolve with more expansion coming your way in the future. At the end of the year you might crave change , probably of your job but perhaps because of emotional reasons/discontent ( four of chalices).

For advice for the immediate future I picked two cards from the wisdom of the oracle deck: Chop wood and time for a nap. I think the cards are suggesting you take some time off this stress and come back to review your strategy with a fresh perspective , perhaps after meditation or doing what relaxes you. This could be a good time for routine work, small steps, making yourself comfortable in your house by making minor changes and making it nore condusive to rest. Hope this helps.

Next question for Moon

Does the project I have just designed and undertaken hold any future promise?