View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 03:13 AM
Deactivated Account

Obtaining the status of the Child of God begins with receiving the Holy Ghost. Without receiving the Holy Ghost, one cannot be a son/daughter of God.

In the latter days, theres going to be a pouring out of God's Spirit upon humans, and this has come to pass beginning at the day of Pentecost. And now we see how Jesus set the world on Fire through His Apostles and many other Saints.
Acts 2:17

We see that in order to be a Child of God, Apostle Peter gives us the following steps in Acts 2:38, and that is to repent, be baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and receive the Holy Ghost. Due to our identification with Adam and his fall, our repentance of sin is incomplete until we disassociate from Adam and his fall to Sin and associate with Christ and His rise to Glory through Water Baptism, which we all know is a symbol of dying rising with Christ. Well, At least this is how the Apostles preached it.

When we have associated with Christ through His death, and come up out the water, we stand ready to share in His Glory and therefore are candidates to receive the Holy Ghost and be once more adopted as Children of God. This makes us "New Creations", as God then cleanses us, sanctifies us and gives us a new spirit and heart and the puts His Spirit into us.
Ezekiel 36:25-27

Without disassociating from Adam who is estranged with God, it is quite challenging to communicate with God and there is always this feeling of "distance" from Him and a desire to bridge that gap. When we have received this Tree of Life in us, the true relationship with God begins and those difficulties in communicating with God are broken, as He communicates to you as His beloved son/daughter, and this is the beginning of something awesome. Then the door to countless mysteries are open.