View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 10:20 AM
Pounamu

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAIR2BE
very quickly, id like to add my 2 cents...

what can dna do?? in its most glorious form??
Well, I regard DNA as the building-instructions for building a physical body that will allow Soul to express itself on this dimension - and as the Ancients were in general much more "whole" in their nature, it stands to reason that if one can incorporate their DNA (because it has once been in the physical and we have the connection to it as "descendants"), then we will also build a body that will allow Soul to express more of itself... and so it is! (Well, that's my experience of the ascenders I have known, anyway).

Quote:
when we discuss "ascension", do we discuss an ascension of the body and brain, or ascension of the soul/spirit, "mind" and, comonly called, "heart"??
True ascension, as I understand it, involves all parts of one's being on all levels. Heart is most important; one must have an open heart to be able to show true compassion, and to commune with Nature, Mother Earth, and Soul and fellow man...
Quote:
im sure, dna, possibly "restored" to some ancient and "complete" form, would cause the body and brain to achieve incomprahensable levels of quality; an understanding of science (a complete and unflawed understanding of dna would be a huge scientific achievment) in astounding ways.

would this understanding of science "restore" an ancient wisdom of soul and self?? thus "ascending us" to great heights.

of course not. most probably, the complete opposite direction. the power of the brain, while helpful, will never equate the power of self.
You see (in my understanding), the DNA does not just make up or enhance only the brain, it is the basis of a person's type and level of consciousness... it enables the Soul thus to have a "worthy" (capable) physical instrument. When the Soul is enabled to ensoul the body properly, then it becomes the motivating factor, not the brain, which is only part of the instrument. But this ensouling can only happen if the body built has restored in it what has been lost over the millenia.

Quote:
ascension does require physical actions, behaviours, practices and beliefs, for a spiritual nature. what would "better" dna do to change this??
See above... it makes ALL the difference, I am led to believe - and have seen the results in action. But this has been my experience, and I can relate to it.

Quote:
i see your point pounamu. dna changes would cause profound changes of the body and brain. but, to "give up" so much control, to forces outside of one's self, seems...defeatest...
Who says one is giving up control? A basic aim of the ascension process is to become sovereign - which means that one is independant from others and self-determining as to one's chosen path, yet able to collaborate with others and to take the lead where one has the skills and is called to do so, but otherwise can follow a leader and co-operate in the project at hand.

Quote:
within each of us, is the potential power, to "rule" "ourselves", in all of gods glory. if one waits for science to come along and fix whats broken, spirituality is lost, and science is god.
Yes, I agree! It is not Science that is called upon to fix what's broken, but oneself - by intending it so. Of course, you have to find out how and know what you're doing - perhaps you would call that "sacred science"...