View Single Post
Old 15-09-2019, 04:50 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Obviously your belief is not based on proof or evidence, or rational, logical common sense pathways of thought.

1st law/principle of thermodynamics where 'not created' = no source.

Obviously your belief of a multiverse is not based on evidence, or rational, logical common sense pathways of thought and you do not believe what all scientist believe, the first law of thermodynamics wherein we find, not created = NO source.

This is simple to grasp, not complex.

You need to learn more about genetics of animals nervous system.

I have no idea who are what your agreeing with, as Ive never stated human consciousness is eternal. Earth to 7L. Earth to 7L.

Repeating this above does not make it true. Obviously your belief is not based on proof much less any evidence, or rational, logical common sense pathways of thought.

I think you taking those Marvel movies based on comic books and the authors imagination, to far.

YOur not a cult member, your an mature enlightend adult who has yet to reach full entenlightment of this fact.

Or maybe I'm incorrect, and your not a mature entlightened adult, yet.
r6, here is the post I was initially referring to. IMHO it's not the most respectful or courteous post. Hence, I said I respect your opinion and hopefully you can do the same. Respecting it with courtesy was of course what I meant, as otherwise, it's hardly respect.

The other bit I said is --after listing my sources-- that we were likely to disagree on scientific interpretation or the weight of newer theories in physics like the multiverse and endless cycles of inflation/crunch of potentially unknown bubble universes like our own, of yes still unknown ultimate origin. None of which I imagined or conjured up, LOL, and all of which have been put forth as reputable theories with some supporting evidence just like most other theories of origin in cosmology.

Additionally, you may not get my references to Kabbalah, a wisdom tradition like the Dao (Tao). As that may not be your thing.

What I was saying is, in light of all this, let's agree to disagree on some interpretations. If you can do that, then no problemo to converse. There's no need for insults, which I really just don't respond to. But I feel you are generally sincere despite your heavy-handed language, so I go very easy on you

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke