View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 10:30 PM
Master
Reading for tealily

Q: What do I need to know about the level of friction I'll experience when I move back in with my mother next year?

Hi tealily, let's start with your reading but first let met tell that i'm not an expert at reading so always take my words with a grain of salt and take only what resonate with you.

3 cards readings

1) Your mother : card 19, the sun
Your mother has a strong personality and she likes being at the center of attention. She likes or i would say she needs to be the one who is in charge and you takes decisions. She thinks that what she has decided is the right thing and if somebody has an other idea then this other person must me wrong in some way. She loves you deeply but maybe she doesn't allow you your full freedom ? Maybe she still wants even as you're an adult tell you how to do such and such ?

2)You, tealily : card 10, the wheel of fortune
Seems like you are or will soon be in a transition period, going from one stable situation to an other, new situation. I would say congratulation, this means that what you did, your work and your efforts have paid and you've evolved enough to be ready for the next level. You love your mother but you're not 100% at peace with her, you two have very strong personalities and don't like to be told what to do.

3)What is likely to unfold ? card 12, the hanged man
Here it's not a bad card, it's a challenge that you will have to take. Seems like with this moving back with your mother you will be faced with what hasn't been resolved with your mother and that's a good thing actually. Maybe it's some childhood issues with her that you haven't healed yet and you need to look at these and accept, forgive, love and bless this old issues. Once this is done your relation to your mother will be better and in your life things will improve and new doors will open once this thing of the past is healed. It may be not always leisure time but it's beneficial and will point out what you need to resolve so that you will clear yourself of old memories, beliefs that doesn't serve you anymore.

And this is it for now, don't know if what wrote is accurate or not so i'd love your honest feedback.

Next reading for smilingsun

I've started a new job a few months ago. I'm wondering how things are going to evolve for me with this job and how should i consider my boss and if i'm going to work many years in this company or only for a short time.
More importantly, i want to ask what is the maximum potential for me now with this job ?