View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 01:53 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenriggs
This is my warning to all of you. I was duped into the whole kundalini deception. My husband's kundalini was activated a few years ago. I always had a strange feeling towards it but thought it was a form of enlightenment. Let me tell you, my gut feelings and my intuition is right, and I have a warning. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH KUNDALINI! Kundalini is not enlightenment! It is not some"dormant" energy at the base of your spine that needs to wake up. This is a lie. PLEASE READ my story.

My husband finally realized that this "kundalini" is in fact an evil spirit that took over him, maybe even a fallen angel. It started with the "activation process", then with the opening of chakras, seeing and feeling energies and auras. At some point he thought he was a chosen one. He started to be able to heal people, hear and see crystal energies, and so forth.

I was jealous for some time, but still things didn't seem right. This is a man that had no interest whatsoever in anything spiritual, new age, occult, nothing. It was a spontaneous "
kundalini "activation" (in my words possession) He knew it as "kundalini". I knew all about it at that point and never talked about it with him because he had no interest in that stuff. I am not sure how he even knew the word.

He would get into these rages and would get violent for no reason. He seemed sometimes to not even remember. It was all simmering until August. I kept telling him that the kundalini in my opinion seems deceptive, but he wasn't listening.

Then he said he was hearing voices and was getting "information downloads" He said he learned numerology in a matter of 10 minutes, and understood the bible and the voice told him it was an archangel. He believed it. I told him not to. Then all of a sudden he was doing sorts of magic and the voice told him he was going to be like God and it will help him. He snapped out of it and realized he was being lied to and somehow cast this spirit out. he said he performed an exorcism on himself.

That was the kundalini spirit. He no longer has any physic abilities. He is back to how he was before the kundalini was "activated" he doesn't wear crystals any more.

You guys, I didn't believe it before. I wanted all that you guys do - "ascension" "psychic abilities" reaching higher levels of awareness. But please, don't mess with this kundalini. IT IS A LIE.

You can even look back at my old posts and I can prove to you I was sold into this stuff as well. Satanist also believe in the kundalini, so what does that tell you. Sorry about this long post (I actually can make it longer to tell you just how possessed he was) but I figure no one reads that far down the page. I am not religious, I just have seen it with my own eyes. Kundalini is a slow burn, but it will take a hold of you once it bribes you into going deeper with these fake ascension and physic skills.

I know the majority f you will read this and make excuses to not believe. Say it was a mental condition and go on your merry way and try to get involved with kundalini. I don't blame you. I did the EXACT SAME THING. It feels good to chase after something that promises the things. But if I can reach one person, I did my duty.

Thanks for reading. I don't go on here much anymore, but I still wanted to share.

not everybody can handle the process. and i have no idea if he was experiencing kundalini. it can get wild. it takes or could take years for it and to settle down. and the mind has to become adjusted. its a lot to take in. but for many there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

i must say for me it was a couple of fascinating or one could say rough years. but after the process, the storys of it, and so on. for me worth more than anything i could imagine experience wise.

anyways in the end. if it really is kundalini, and one worked its way through the barriers. one is left with a joy and silence that irrespective of what is will be in the living experience. priceless.

i am living proof as are many more. about ten years after the chaos of the process. it was the hardest thing i have been through. i must say for me. although i get what your saying. i loved it. and love the light at the end of the tunnel as well.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4