View Single Post
Old 26-10-2010, 04:22 AM
mikron

Cool

Greetings Mac Namaste honor and compassion and one
reason we came to Spiritual forums is to be part of a growing in Light both ourselves and all members of this forum! To truly ask the question of choice involves something we have not spoken about on this thread and that is called "The Wheel of Time and rebirth" no one has any information that things have changed , so no One has any information that this is truly their last time to reincarnate here on earth! Now that is clear
we can ask ourselves what happens in between incarnations and the answer to that question is that a person becomes part of their Soul and 99.9% choose to come right back here directly because of the benefit being offered

as to what humanity is being offered is not something for this forum but rather is for each and every light workers meditation and Healing

Namaste

Ps when I responded to this post let us be kind wise and share with compassion honor and creativity

mikron

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
This explanation would leave me almost as baffled as before by your strange language except that I think I know what you may be trying to say. But may I simplify things a little?

As we leave the realms of the creator we each are small 'sparks' of the divine fire, all from the source, all exactly as the source except we have emerged as individual particles.

As we 'drift away', like sparks from a brightly burning fire, we begin our new lives as individual forms, initially experiencing the 'inert' state of mineral, later immobile plant life, eventually mobile animal forms and later still, those of humankind. These loosely equate to 'kingdoms' and occur in time frames we can scarce imagine.

As we eventually leave the physical for the last time we re-enter the first spiritual dimension but this time we will not return to the physical. Our life as humankind is over, we 'turn the corner' and begin our long, long return journey back to source. As we go we cast off more and more of the particles we gathered in the lives we experienced in those same dimensions through which we passed in our 'outward' journey .

In time we will merge with the others with whom we have journeyed, our 'soul cell' companions, and at points which are right for all of us, we will move forward to states of being where we begin to give up our lives as individuals, where we begin to merge more and more into a group form.

In time we will approach the source from which we came and eventually merge again with it, in turn fueling that mighty energy source with all we have within us.