View Single Post
Old 19-09-2018, 01:22 PM
Administrator
Hello

Have you thought about why it was this specific point in time that she suddenly appeared in person to you?

This is the part that is a mystery. I live in a smaller city that hosts a lot of international level events that bring visitors from all over the World here. The Dragon Boat Festival is one of those events so it is not uncommon for there to have been an interest in it from family.

As it was not "official notification" that I got on her passing, as its clear in the court documents I do not wish to have any contacts, I would not know when her passing took place. Looking at how my Sister in Law could have handled it better, as she knows the whole story on "why" she could have just left it be and not called my Mother over.....whom was sitting on a bench away from earshot of our conversation. I guess she maybe thought it would be that "huggy moment" of a reunion. Not just small talk.

I have put so much of the past in the past with moving from an abusive relationship and having a new husband that I met here on site, getting my kids away from their abusive Dad. Life has taken changes that are in a forward direction. I do not think that my Mother would approve of me leaving the EX as she like many others would not see him in the "true light" he walks in. He was very good at deception and showing the "good false face" to the World around him.

I think that it was just wrong place at the wrong time, that we ran into each other, or maybe my Mother needed to know firm and final there is "nothing" to mend. She has not changed the World still revolves around her Son (my Brother) and his kids. She had not changed in that view on how happy she was about becoming a Great Grand Mother. I wish her well with that.

I handled things on a professional level and kept the conversation general and am thankful now scene was made.

Lynn