View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 07:26 PM
Makoorakoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Makoorakoo, could I make an observation? Firstly, would it not make more sense to be fighting off evil in this realm for it is on our planet, Earth, where that which is classed as 'Evil' as most providence, in my opinion? Secondly, you must be a spiritual person to even want to undertake meditation so why is it that you believe in a place called Valhalla. In my experience, no such place exists, however, the lower astral realm is most similar, generally speaking, to a place which may be called Valhalla. This is because the spirits there are usually the ones who have not progressed past 'evil' earthly emotions such as greed, hate etc. What do you think of this?

Thanks for reading, Kundalini.

perhaps fighting evil in this realm will be more logical however though earth is my birthplace it is not "my home" speaking in spiritual terms, i am currently doing my best for earth and its inhabitants while i am here. For the second point valhalla in existence is in the nordic realms and if you know about the norse warriors code into getting to valhalla as when i was learning how to use my spiritual combat skills i was given a visit by a norse god called odin. Yes i admit valhalla is a low realm due to barbaric actions of the spirits who remain there. Perhaps if you took a more in depth study into this you may see what i am supposed to achieve after i die, Valhalla is basically "heaven" in norse words if it is taken into a spiritual account. This is also perhaps to help me achieve more first hand knowlege of what the norse actually are like.