View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 10:15 AM
Seeker

Angel1 The Spirituality of Nature

Have you ever heard it said that we are sent messages through the Nature world?

We recently for instance had warning of the recent\current Spring snow here in the UK via our weather forecasters, and our local wildlife will have been prewarned through their own instincts. For instance, no early ducklings on our local canal, pre-snow.

I felt so sorry for the returning birds from the south, though. Too far away(?) for that early warning, they arrived home into winter conditions with little reserves of their own left for foraging and nest building.

FEED YOUR LOCAL BIRDS WHILE THE SNOW LASTS PLEASE!

My point is that the Nature world around us, trees, plants, flowers, waters, skies, creatures of all kinds, even natural disasters can all be sending us symbolic spiritual messages.

For instance - snow is purifying. So it's no accident Russia kindly blew us some of their snow and wind. This country needed a bit of spiritual cleansing a "springclean" if you like?!
Now that it's over, we're ready to enjoy the rest of Spring and Summer which will be pleasant for us all - think positive with me here, folks!

In the meantime, enjoy building a snowman while you can, and come back to add to this topic.