View Single Post
Old 20-01-2018, 02:18 AM
Master
Reading for Crystalkitty

Quote:
Is there some insight into D's feelings for me?

The Emperor, Ten of Swords reversed

Well it feels to me he is almost holding back because he does not understand your core self yet. He has some views/ ideas , pre concieved notions that he is holding back to himself. At the same time a part of him wants to reach out and explore, to understand you more, as there are emotions there, but he is trying to hold back, because he still does not quite understand. There is that mental wall for him there.
Understand where you are coming from, and where they are coming from. If you want to give to someone be sure at that moment they are ready and deserving to accept it. You can be the most loving, but know that you need to save it for the moment when the person has matched your understanding, as they will cherish it more and connection more than. Otherwise its a waste of resources on your end, and they take it as all is well to continue being the way it is. More understanding about them and you, and differentiating personal frequencies is needed.

hope this helps and relates ~

Next readings for angelic star

I was thrown into this partnership with a person who just cares about himself. In short my interaction with them was spiritually abusive and draining. Their energy is perpetually unpleasant, but Idk what I do to give to them so much when there is no outcome of this.

Quote:
My question is how can I finally cut the link with A and move on safely ?
If you are taking this question please elaborate a little.

Ten of pentacles, Ten of wands

Not taking burden and overwhelm unnecessarily. Knowing that I already have and can still release residual impacts of this person.