View Single Post
Old 16-11-2017, 05:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Negative Energy Transfer

Imagine a Golden Ball of Light, a Bowling Ball works well as you can gently roll it towards the Pins that represent the person in question. Like a Bowling Ball strikes the Pins they do not break, so does this ball of energy transfer not break the person. They will feel the Karma that comes with their actions only in the level that the Universe holds. For me that is back to them 10 Fold the level it is sent to me.

Say this three (3) times starting with the persons
Full Name:
_____________ ______________ I do not accept any negative energy from you this day or any day…any negative energy you are sending to me, I send back to you… for you to deal with. I release you, you are free and I am free...any hooks that you have attached to me, I remove them all now, and send them to source. I again release you, in love and gratitude.

You are free and I am free.

Say the whole thing three times.

Remember that there is Karma is one uses such tools as a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn in the Mediumship forum, "Mediums need information?", reply #9
I can read most people like one reads a page on a book, but I have learned that it is not done without permissions. Its an invasion and this applies to spirits as well not all should be shared in a reading. A medium has to morally decide at times is some information is better not shared. This goes with skeptics too if they are set in that path maybe they are not emotionally ready for more to come to them.

We have to be ready to receive information and to be ready to process it on a very conscious level. Many skeptics that I have worked with that have come to me for a reading change their minds on it all, and respect that I never over invade I let them lead the path of what they are ready for and when.

We too have Guides with us that help filter out the negative and protect us in our work, here too things can be held back from us getting for a reason we might never understand.

Many times I will see a door with a key hanging beside it, I have the choice to open that door or leave it be. I in that moment will feel out what is there that the person might get as a message to make sure they are ready for me to open that door. At times what is behind a closed door should stay there.

This is not what a skeptic would want to hear sorry no door will open for you, so you have to be strong in your moral convictions and sense out what might be hidden for valid reasons. At times its suppressed childhood memories that you really need to take you time with dealing with the person so that you do not harm them.

We are all skeptical on some levels. As I rarely am given a name or age ext for a spirit I have to go to other proofs of whom I have with me, this gives more solid validations.

Interesting comparison of metaphysical dynamics, energetic protocols, responsibilities, obligations, ethics, and morality in these two postings.
Thank you Lynn.

~ J