View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 12:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Hey there,

When you first astral project it's a little strange, for when it happened to me for the first time well from my personal experience I found myself in a scenario quite similar to ordinary life but a few small differences. When you notice these little things you think oh I've astral projected you know your away from your body but fully aware of yourself if that makes sense then depending on your own mind and what you've learnt about astral projection it reflects on your experience. I'm abit of a wimp and scared what I might encounter possibly because I don't trust my own mind and over reactive imagination so i always think of Jesus and my body to wake up and keep me safe and calm. I've never experienced any evil spirits but I believe if you expect the worse than you'll get it. So don't dwell on what might happen and try to enjoy it when it happens because honestly you believe you are wide awake just things are a little different so make the most of the good and try to avoid the bad by always trying to keep a sain and mature mind not thinking what if ,but what you want to happen.