View Single Post
Old 23-04-2017, 08:43 PM
Master
Hello Kayray, what a wonderful story! Thank you for sharing!

I have always been fascinated with meeting strangers in random and striking up a conversation like you did (natural and almost without effort), leaving one feeling good and nice. Even blessed.

Seeing your dad's eyes in this stranger reminds me of seeing my late grandma's eyes in my cat's eyes and of seeing my late dog's eyes in a random image of a hedgehog that appeared out of the blue on my computer sometime after he died. It is indeed a cool thing!

I also believe we are meant to meet those that we meet no matter how short the interaction may be or even if it was only as random as sitting next to someone on a bus ride. But in your story, the man had a lot of interesting similarities with your dad and this seems to me more than coincidence that he also seemed to have chosen to sit next to you...

It's interesting what MARDAV70 said that your dad's consciousness/spirit might have caused this to happen for you which is how I felt when I saw the hedgehog and "seeing" my late dog in him. I strongly felt my late dog saying Hello through the hedgehog's image. And as slowsnake put it, it was most likely a "little gift" from your dad, similar thought I had that my dog 'surprised' me with the hedgehog's image.

Anyway, here's wishing you more wonderful stories to share with us here!

Blessings,
lemongrass

♥♥