View Single Post
Old 22-04-2015, 04:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Satan is a word for class of jinn in terms of Middle Eastern religion. They are mid-range (out of 5 levels) in terms of hierarchy. Ref: Shaitan Wikipedia

People can deny (possible) reality as much as they like. But if they end up in hell for all eternity, then they have only got themselves to blame.

Is it worth the risk of finding out its all true when its too late ?

If its

True - billions are screwed for eternity
Matrix - billions will turn into Agent Smiths
Lie - billions will soon see the Draconians living off our low vibration emotions

As for how i believe - a vision from YHWH of my homeland Tartarus surrounded by similar rephaim, reminded me of how horrific it feels like down there.
As for how i believe - a vision from YHWH of my homeland Tartarus surrounded by similar rephaim, reminded me of how horrific it feels like down there.
How do u know YHWH send the vision to u ?

Just because some people don't believe in hell does not condemn them to hell
if there is such a place lolll i am so confused i should not of asked.Even if there is no hell i still want to do what is right on earth.I am not looking for an
reason to do sin like i want because there is no hell.I think if there is a hell i am scared i will fail.The problem is i believe in satan and God send him packing
but were did he go?
What some people say hell is its just too unreal its a place if its real you don't
want to be at.
I DON'T BELIEVE GOD WILL SEND US THERE IS HE CAN HELP IT
The Bible says God will one day come to earth i judge the living and the dead
so we can only go to hell then and some people said there are people in hell now so that does not make sense to me.
Another thing i believe Jesus died for our sins so all our sins are forgiven.
I cant see God will send us to such a place.God is a god of love