View Single Post
Old 20-04-2018, 10:04 AM
Ascender

Many as supernatural is my new normal. It really accumulated last summer when my third eye opened. After being activated by my twin some time before, I saw a flash of light and I could feel the energy/information flowing through the top of my head. I had been researching before, but after this I went on a mission to find the truth and did nothing for a long time but research every spare moment I had. I started to read various ancient texts and when I read in the Vedas about the third eye opening I was floored as it was explained exactly as I experienced it.
Since then I have an even stronger connection to the spirit realm and can sense entities and spirits. I received channeled messages and connected to higher dimensional entities. It also seemed to trigger going through what I would have to equate to Ascension, based on what I've read.
I've also had some dreams that came true and connecting to twin's higher self, as well as mine. Connecting to other's consciousness during meditations, but this is something that just happens, not something I set out to do.