Thread: peoples energy
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 03:37 AM
Experiencer
I've read that its a good idea to wear something shiny around your heart area to deflect any bad or unwanted energy from someone or somewhere going into that area, I'll admit that I don't have anything right now that I am wearing but its not from lack of belief or wanting to, I just don't have anything that would work.

People are on all ranges of the positive-negative energy spectrum. It sounds to me like you are having trouble with something that I used to experience a lot, sometimes I still get stuck in it which is boundary issues. If you are feeling drained and fatigued than you more than likely allowing someone to latch on and suck your energy from you. Its a good idea to set a boundary and not let them cross it.

I'll give an example - if someone keeps on talking and talking, despite your repeated attempts to cut the conversation off, in which they've talked over you every time you do that (not just once where it could be a mistake) well then, you probably have an energy vampire. Or someone who just wont let you be part of the conversation at all, the conversation is all about them, they drain you for sympathy. If someone if hitting you up for sympathy and they have not earned it I feel they don't deserve it in the first place. I mean unless they're lying on the floor injured of course.

So I'd look into setting boundaries. Learn about people that have a hidden agenda, the ones that are not saying what they really are saying-do you know what I mean? passive aggressive. Often they are energy vampires.