View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 10:09 AM
Master
Too many crystals to list, I'll do a few.

Mt Shasta opal: very high energy that enveloped me like a blanket. It was so intense, that I had to breathe through it, it was almost too much.

Pyrite & Triplite & Wagnerite (3 in 1): Hit me like a brick, made me feel sick. I did need it, but it immediately started working something out of my 3rd chakra, which made me feel sick. Lasted for about half an hour.

Hemimorphite (rough, large chunk): Just felt incredibly drawn to it, just had to have it, needed it. It seemed to fill a gap, a void, in me. It offered comfort. I was in a really bad relationship at the time, so emotionally I was suffering. I think the hemimorphite was helping me out. Very gentle energy, but strong nonetheless.

Citrine (wide point): has a slightly orange / darker yellow colour (I spose due to iron inclusion) than my taller, natural citrine point. Its energy is like a warm late summer sun that flows into your third chakra like molasses. So very warming, strong and hot, but not the white hot scalding heat of a July sun - or noon sun - that would burn you like a crisp. It's softer. The kind of warmth that ripens corn and steeps the landscape in warm yellow light.

Manifestation Crystal (small point, 4 x 4 cms): got it in February, felt I needed it. When I was still in the shop, one of the crystals I'd put in my basket to buy, knocked the wind right out of me. Not sure which one it was, but I suspect it was the manifestation crystal. Anyway, after I bought it, I started working on the book I've been working on for over a year. Somehow I never managed to write more than a few pages every now and then, so I was focusing on writing just the one book. But the crystal gave me a second wind, made me want to manifest, finish it off. I've always been very good at starting something, and never finishing it. Now I was adamant, I was going to finish this book! The urge to do so, was incredibly high, sometimes really drove me up the wall. I felt like I had ADHD and needed some pills, lol. I just could not stop myself, I had to write, write, write. Finish it, manifest.
I've been writing almost non-stop since February 12th, the day I bought the manifestation crystal. Just twice had a break for about 2 weeks.
And ... I'm not going to publish just the one book either. I've got 8 story lines, and decided that it's going to be a sequel of at least four.
Right now I'm focusing on finishing the first book of the sequel so I can publish it.
I've also decided to not self-publish, my original plan, based on insecurity and 'fear thinking' --> I'm not good enough, my work isn't good enough, so I'll never find a publisher. I'm going to try and get myself a publisher, as this is the better option in the long run. If I can't find myself a publisher, I will self-publish, but I want it out there, regardless.

So this manifestation crystal put a huge process into motion. One that I've been trying to kick into gear for years, and never succeeded. I guess I was (finally) ready now!