View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 11:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Interesting topic. Not too sure why I clicked on it because the title is vague, but now I see why I was drawn. I've had a telepathic connection with my nephew since a week before his birth, but only in my dreams, which he visits quite often. The first dream a week before his birth, I saw him and he had lots of dark hair, which he did, but someone I gave birth to in my dream told me "Reginald is here" and led me to the hospital room to see my nephew...soooo weird. Ever since, he will come to me in dreams and say a word like circle, or television. One dream he said clear as day, "Hello, (my name)." Another dream we were at a family party and he asked me if his mom would let him try all the food. Another one he told me he knows his mom is going through a rough time (which she is) and that he trusts me. He is just 11 months old and can't talk yet, but he talks to me in my dreams. Not sure of the connection between us, and no living relatives recall a "Reginald" anywhere in our history, so I am curious why we seem so connected. Past life stuff I suppose.

Hello,

I have an insight on this that I wanted to share with you. Before I do that I need to tell you a story about my friend Helene's daughter Alison and her grandson Adam.

The train story. I think it was Christmas time in the year 2006. A dozen years ago. Alison and Adam had been to a department store when Adam was intreaged by the electric train display they had. Allison needed to go back to that store to do more shopping but did not want to spend time watching trains go around the track. So she cleverly planned to go to another entrance so that Adam would not recognize he was in the store with trains. However as soon as they were in the store, Adam who could barely talk at that point asked his mom 'where trainds?'. He had been telepathically following her thinking all the time and knew he was in the store with that train display.

My understanding is that Adam wanted to practice telepathy with his mom. My insight is that your nephew wantes to practice telepathy with you.

These telepathic soul bond things are hard to understand. Why you and not your nephew's mom. I have been spiritually guided to understand that soul bonds involving romantic love have a very high degree of resonation. I hear other words like cohearance for this resonation. Telepathy is a lot easier when there is a deep bond with some one.

I suspect you are already aware of this. There may be no romance in this life time with a person however the bond you have had and will have with them is substantial. I would encourage practicing telepathy with your nephew.

I hope my thinking on this makes sense to you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/