View Single Post
Old 24-08-2016, 10:34 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delay_Reaction
Hey thanks for the reply. Did your TF tell you outright she didn't want you dating other people?

Well, with this other girl, we did click right away. But it's different. She's different, obviously. I still have this connection with my twin so it's a bit confusing for me.

All I did was let go of my twin and continued living my life and got to a pretty good place mentally and spiritually and my twin suddenly starts initiating out of the blue. It can't be a coincidence.

I know a lot of people would love to just to be in contact with their twin. I am fortunate because not only am I in contact with my twin, but she is responding positively to me and initiating everything. I'm just being me... the new me. Whatever you want to call it.

If it turns out she just wants to be friends, so be it. But I do owe it to myself to find out what it is she wants to talk about so badly.

So no, I don't have any control lol. We are all here to learn. Not to judge.

It doesn't do anyone any good judging a situation you know nothing about (not you specifically, talking about the other person in the thread being snarky).

Good luck with your situation as well and keep us up to date! I will keep updating whenever I can...

Interfering with their preexisting relationship - My personal experience is when I found out she was dating someone else, I confronted her, and then I telepathically told her to leave him, she then proceeded to emotionally attack me with lies and I felt like I was being destroyed from the inside out. I turned into a mess in the 3D, my sentences became incoherent and all I could do in the end was let out of shriek of pain and walk away......

Me and my twin flame communicate very abstractly. While the literal words "I don't want you seeing others" was not spoken directly to me, all her actions and behavior and jealousy points to the message that she does not want me seeing others.

It's a long story, almost a year ago, I had a toothache and my twin flame felt it as her own pain without me telling her, she is highly empathic. So for both our sakes, I immediately went to the dentist to get it fixed. So I found a new dentist online and went, and that's where I met the dental assistant who was very similar to my TF.

When she saw me her eyes lit up and she looked me up and down with a smirk on her face and a little mmmmm yummy expression. And then she was being really flirty and gentle with me, softly dabbing my mouth for drool and stuff lol.... So I was like okay... this chick is really into me, and since my TF is dating someone else I should probably hit on her. So I thought to myself I'm definitely going to ask her for her number when I revisit the next week.

Before I got to revisit the dentist I met my TF. She read my mind and immediately knew about the other girl, the dental assistant....
She got jealous and possessive, even though we were not dating! And she was dating someone!
So she does this little act and starts seducing me with her hips and started talking to me in this jealous tone. And I caved in, and thought fine I won't hit on her, and then my TF stopped. Then the next time I went to the dentist I passed her up.....didn't hit on her.
Now that I think about it, I should have hit on her, because my TF had no right to tell me what to do, especially so hypocritically.

That was the first girl and first chance I had. Because of the telepathy I realized if I were to date someone I would have to break contact with my TF, same conclusion as you, but for different reasons. My tf would give me hell, even if I kept the other girl 100% secret, there are no secrets I can hide from my TF she reads my mind and knows ALL.

Then other girls came along, every single time I considered hitting on them, my TF would do something negative, like pretending not to know me when we met. Now that I think about it, this is very controlling behavior(maybe even narcissistic) and I should never have tolerated it, but I didn't love myself very much at the time.

Recently, I learned that mixing other people's energy into the twin flame relationship is bad. So that's what ultimately made me decide to stay single for now. And after God touched my heart, I no longer felt the need for companionship, even with my TF most of the obsessiveness has dissipated.

I wonder if some of the negative energy I feel around her is from her relationship with another. I almost want to stay away until I'm sure she's single. If she's not reflecting my shadows, but I still sense negativity(and only around her), it might not be me, it might be her.....

I don't know if I made the right choices, if I had asked the dental assistant out, I wonder what would have happened. I think my TF might have learned that she needs to change her behavior if she wants me. This was almost a year ago though, it's history now, I made my choices and I am where I am now.

Well whatever you decide to do, good luck. Just remember that it's not the end if we make the wrong choices, we will always be redirected to the right path.

Right now I think we are at very similar places, you might be one step ahead of me. But things are getting better for me as an individual now just like you. And the last time I met my TF she also reacted positively because I was much more positive, and she initiated as well, but I still sensed a tiny amount of negativity, but I have a feeling that from now on it will never be as bad as before because I've done a good amount of healing myself and have more control now.

Last edited by intj123 : 24-08-2016 at 11:50 PM.