View Single Post
Old 24-08-2016, 10:06 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
Whatever happens keep us updated. I had/still have this same predicament, but I made different choices than you, it's also stranger circumstances than you. I chose to stay alone, the universe sent me countless other partners at first, I turned them all down.

I don't know why but my TF wants me to stay alone, while she dates someone else. I'm a little more open to dating now though, I said if the universe sends me someone that I really click with, then I might just go for it this time, but I have not met anyone at all recently, before it was like every week or two another opportunity with a cute girl would pop up. Now it's just dead, so I'm just alone, but I'm not longing for anything more, I've found some peace, I probably entered surrender. If I just heal myself, my twin will heal too, we are connected....plus another TF couple said this same thing and they are in reunion.

Hey thanks for the reply. Did your TF tell you outright she didn't want you dating other people?

Well, with this other girl, we did click right away. But it's different. She's different, obviously. I still have this connection with my twin so it's a bit confusing for me.

All I did was let go of my twin and continued living my life and got to a pretty good place mentally and spiritually and my twin suddenly starts initiating out of the blue. It can't be a coincidence.

I know a lot of people would love to just to be in contact with their twin. I am fortunate because not only am I in contact with my twin, but she is responding positively to me and initiating everything. I'm just being me... the new me. Whatever you want to call it.

If it turns out she just wants to be friends, so be it. But I do owe it to myself to find out what it is she wants to talk about so badly.

So no, I don't have any control lol. We are all here to learn. Not to judge.

It doesn't do anyone any good judging a situation you know nothing about (not you specifically, talking about the other person in the thread being snarky).

Good luck with your situation as well and keep us up to date! I will keep updating whenever I can...