Thread: Agreement
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 07:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
Watch out guys! you are now suicidal as well as a criminal, mad, and delusional
should you dare to make a choice these totalitarians disagree with.
My love, why can't you just let them be? If you know better than they do, why not just rest in that awareness, in Oneness itself? What do you have to prove to anyone? With all due respect, isn't the perception of this 'name calling' (whether it is true or not) and your reaction to it, just show how insecure and unsatisfied with what it is you honestly believe within yourself? and all it will do is give NA a 'bad name' for those who are interested in the path. This is not a criticism, I'm not 'smearing' anything (you seem to like that word lately)...there seems to be just so much hate, negativity and self-righteousness in your heart that you can't let go of.

Why not extol the virtues of your path, maybe explain why you feel it is better than TA and give a logical summation for the benefit of others, instead of adopting this combatant stance in the name of 'free-thought'?

My friend, if you want to know something...not that it matters, but I am an Aghori.

There are not many of us...we are not 'traditional Hindus' but our class has roots in the traditions of Hinduism itself ...yet, we do things that most other Hindus find abhorrent, like Tantrik rituals, worshiping demons, cremating the deceased and the like...I don't do the latter, as I don't have the means...but in India, we are seen as being the lowest of the low...the unholiest of the unholy...we are totally dishonoured, called all those names you mentioned...feared...hated...but does it bother us at all? nah!

We just laugh! we say 'okay, whatever' and go on fulfilling our role in society...because you know, once every three years, ALL the Aghori, the Nag Babas, the Tantrikas and wandering ascetics gather from all over India to meet in one place...it's called Kumbh Mela...and they are all worshiped and adored as the sons and daughters of Shiva by the whole population...despite what goes on until the next Kumbh Mela. lol

We know it...we know it's all only temporary...it's an illusion and we don't seek to try and turn others to our ways...we don't think we are 'right' and they are 'wrong' we don't call our Aghori brothers and sisters to arms to fight against the orthodoxy...we are just happy being Aghori and loving it.

Food for thought.