View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 10:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan948
YES, I believe this too! This healing twin flame energy is too powerful to stop at two and I have noticed that it doesn't. If twinflames apart can do such powerful healing works together, I am always curious about twin flames that are together and working in synergy in 3 and 5d and the amount of healing they are doing for people and our planet both seen and unseen. I haven't come across information in great detail about this.

Healing is one of the true miracles of life and one of the beautiful things between twinflames.
Twinstrology mentions this in some of her vids. She calls it '3rd energy'.
I think you read little about it, because few have gotten to that place yet. I guess another reason is that this is different for each couple. Some may actively do something to enhance and uplift others and the planet, other couples maybe don't have to do anything much other than just be themselves.
I for one think the latter is mostly the case. Like an individual who's on a very high vibration automatically affects people around them, even when they're not actively interacting with them. Your vibration is then so positive and high, and so strong, it will uplift regardless.
I've been there myself, when I'd done months of Abraham Hicks. Colours seemed brighter (no lying, I couldn't believe it myself!), no one could get me of my vibration, and whomever I met seemed to be touched by it. People in the street all smiled and greeted me, employees behind the supermarket's cash register that had looked worn suddenly brightened and so on.
So without actively doing anything, just being me on a high vibration, I uplifted others.

I think the same goes for a Twin Flame couple that is together. Just being together will set things in motions and will affect the world.